2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Gratuity not included (tips)
Departure & Return
1854 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
1501 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Miami Beach Welcome Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMiamiFood Tours - FloridaAudio Guides - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaFood Tours - Fort LauderdaleAudio Guides - Fort LauderdaleWalking Tours - Fort LauderdaleHistorical Tours - Fort LauderdaleFood Tours - Boca RatonAudio Guides - Boca RatonWalking Tours - Boca RatonHistorical Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Dolphin MallVizcaya Museum and Gardens Miami Children's MuseumPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Rickenbacker TrailWynwood Art Deco Historic DistrictBill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkCoconut GroveMiami SeaquariumMango's Tropical CaféBal HarbourPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)Coral GablesMiami Washington AvenueNew World CenterSouth Pointe ParkHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachOleta River State ParkWynwood Walls