- Tour Miami for a day, and experience the city's art, culture, and history
- Enjoy a Biscayne Bay boat tour ticket, included in the price
- Stay connected with onboard Wi-Fi, and sip complimentary Cuban coffee
- Easy hotel pickup provided from South Beach and Bayside Marketplace in Downtown Miami
Departure & Return
The pick up in Bayside Marketplace is scheduled from 10:00 to 10:30 am. Travelers should be at the main entrance, by the Visitor Center and the flags by 10:00 am The driver will call the travelers to the telephone number on the reservation if needed. X
The pick up in South Beach is scheduled from 10:15 am to 10:45 am. The meeting point is on the corner of 16th St and Collins Ave. The driver will call the passengers to the telephone number on the reservation if needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY MyTravels & Tours Corp.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A guide at the boat tour is difficult to find the meeting location and time." See review
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone who has limited time in the area or to anyone who wants an overview before heading out on their own on another day." See review
- "I would highly recommend the tour to visitors who want to experience Miami in one day,." See review