3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Reach the top attractions of Mexico City easily and affordably on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Choose from four themed routes, which cover distinct areas of the city. Disembark at stops that interest you and hop back on when you’re ready. Or simply relax on the upper deck and listen to commentary during the ride. You’re free to experience the city your way at a pace that works for you.
- Create your own itinerary and go at your own pace
- Skip the stress of public transit and taxis
- Listen to on board commentary in your language
- Get an exclusive Mexico City coupon booklet
Saved to wishlist!
Multilingual digital audio system
Discounts booklet and Mexico City Tour Stops guide
All routes and stops with a single ticket.
Transportation between stops as per itineraries.
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Sundays from 08:00 to 14:00 Turibus use alternative ways in some tours due to some streets are closed by the Ciclotón.
- Basilica Route: If the route can't go by the Basilica for reasons beyond our control, it will take you to the Plaza de las Tres Culturas.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The tickets are valid for one operations day.
- Route variations, bus delays and reduced frequency may occur at any time without prior notice due to Covid-19 safety protocols, events, public celebrations, demonstrations, traffic congestion, and road closures. We thank you for your patience.
- The Turibus Hop On - Hop Off Mexico City Tour service will only operate the Historic Downtown Route with a schedule from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. until further notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please take note that due to current global restrictions you will exceptionally only can hop on the bus and exchange the voucher on the stop 1, 4 and 11 of the Historical Downtown route.
- OPERATED BY JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turibus Hop On - Hop Off Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Turibus Hop On - Hop Off Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turibus Hop On - Hop Off Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turibus Hop On - Hop Off Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The trip: there are four routes that can be taken." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Turibus Hop On - Hop Off Mexico City Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMexico CityFood Tours - Central MexicoHop on Hop Off - Central MexicoBus Tours - Central MexicoCity Tours - Central MexicoAudio Guides - Central MexicoMarkets - Central MexicoFood Tours - TaxcoHop on Hop Off - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoAudio Guides - TaxcoMarkets - TaxcoFood Tours - AcapulcoHop on Hop Off - AcapulcoBus Tours - AcapulcoCity Tours - AcapulcoAudio Guides - AcapulcoMarkets - AcapulcoCategory
Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Arena MexicoMuseum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoDiego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumSix Flags MexicoBasilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)KidZania Santa FeAnahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)