9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine Mexico City landmarks with ancient culture on a full-day tour that explores the historic center and Teotihuacan. You’ll see the sprawling main square and a series of murals by Diego Rivera, then continue to the temples and monuments of Teotihaucan, towering structures that awed the first European visitors. Climb the pyramids for sweeping views of the surrounding plains, and sip a glass of traditional pulque, with a local guide to share the fascinating stories behind each site.
- Mexico City and Teotihuacan tour
- Visit the historic center’s top landmarks
- See the Azteca Templo Mayor
- Guided tour of Teotihuacan Archeological Site
- Take in the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon
- Small-group tour limited to 15 travelers for personal service
- Pickup and drop-off at centrally-located Mexico City hotels
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Lunch (if option selected)
Mezcal or Tequila tasting
Food and drinks (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to pandemic, it´s not allowed to go to the top of the moon & sun pyramids, also museums and some palaces are closed.
- National Palace may not be available by government order without previous notice.
- Due to the current pandemic, Bellas Artes,Templo Mayor may be closed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historical downtown Mexico City & Teotihuacan Pyramids Mezcal tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Historical downtown Mexico City & Teotihuacan Pyramids Mezcal tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Historical downtown Mexico City & Teotihuacan Pyramids Mezcal tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Historical downtown Mexico City & Teotihuacan Pyramids Mezcal tasting
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoArchaeology Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumInbursa Aquarium National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)La Feria ChapultepecDolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)San AngelKidZania Santa FeDiego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)XochimilcoReforma 222La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Sonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)