Are you interested in?
82 Tours & Activities
Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours
57 Tours & Activities
407 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience some of Mexico City’s important landmarks on this all-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at the legendary Teotihuacan, stop by Basilica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe, the country’s largest shrine to the beloved Lady of Guadalupe, and explore the pre-Columbian trading center of Tlateloco.
- Visit Mexico City’s important commercial, indigenous, and Catholic landmarks
- See pyramids and temples at Teotihuacan, the famed Aztec city of the Gods
- Explore Paseo de Reforma, Tlateloco, and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Liquors Tasting
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will receive a message with your pick up time. Please if you make a last minute booking check your email at 7:30 a.m. on the day of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayak Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Pick-up and drop-off from hotels despite heavy traffic was very good on time." See review
Product code: 88859P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - San Miguel de AllendeArchaeology Tours - San Miguel de AllendeFull-day Tours - San Miguel de AllendeCategory
CoyoacánNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)La Feria ChapultepecDolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)IztaccihuatlDiego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)Inbursa Aquarium San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)KidZania Santa FeLa Merced MarketRipley's Believe It or Not! Mexico