7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience some of Mexico City’s important landmarks on this all-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at the legendary Teotihuacan, stop by Basilica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe, the country’s largest shrine to the beloved Lady of Guadalupe, and explore the pre-Columbian trading center of Tlateloco.
- Visit Mexico City’s important commercial, indigenous, and Catholic landmarks
- See pyramids and temples at Teotihuacan, the famed Aztec city of the Gods
- Explore Paseo de Reforma, Tlateloco, and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Liquors Tasting
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
You will receive a message with your pick up time. Please if you make a last minute booking check your email at 7:30 a.m. on the day of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayak Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff