- Full-day guided tour of Tlatelolco, the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and Teotihuacan
- Visit Tlatelolco, the largest archaeological site in Mexico City
- Learn about the miracle of the Virgin of Guadalupe and its role in Mexican culture
- Explore ancient Maya ruins at the archaeological site of Teotihuacan and climb its pyramids
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Right Behind the Palace of Fine Arts, on avenue Hidalgo at 8:50 a.m
Hotel NH Reforma Collection, 155 Liverpool St, Col. Juarez CDMX at 8:20h.
Open Area of the National Auditorium one side of the Lunario stone at 07:50 a.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The place is very busy and you'll need at least 2-3h to see it all properly and climb the pyramids." See review
- "Make sure you bring a hat and water on the tour because you will be walking the majority of the tour." See review
- "Those not ready to climb can enjoy the ambience and grandeur of the site." See review