8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the ancient pyramids of Teotihuacan in their full splendor on a morning hot air balloon tour from Mexico City. Fly over the famous pyramids of the Sun and the Moon before descending for a Champagne toast and on-the-ground tour of the ruins, with the option of exploring with a guide or on your own. This tour lets you truly appreciate the scale of the archaeological site and see more than is possible on a walking tour.
- Hot air balloon tour of Teotihuacan from Mexico City
- Fly over the famous pyramids of the Sun and the Moon before the crowds arrive
- Admire the full scale of the ancient archaeological site from the air
- Free time to explore on the ground with a guide or independently
- Champagne toast included, and breakfast included on weekends
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Mexico City included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Sip champagne on hot air balloon tour with rare birds-eye views of the pyramids and Mexico City transport.
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from Mexico City to Teotihuacan and back to Mexico City
45 min - 1 hour Hot Air Balloon Shared Flight (Depending on Weather Conditions
Champagne Type Drink (Bubbly Wine) and Certificate
Time to spend on your own in Teotihuacan
Hotel Pick-Up (excluding AirBnB)
Entrance fee to pyramids (70 pesos per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Due to height, small children will not be able to see out of the basket of the balloon.
- Tour operator does not provide any photography services on this tour. You may come across photographers at Teotihuacan who will offer to take your photos for a fee. Please keep in mind that these photographers are independent and not affiliated with our company.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Tour from Mexico City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Tour from Mexico City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Tour from Mexico City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Tour from Mexico City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Tour from Mexico City
4 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hot Air Balloon RidesFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMexico CityHot Air Balloon Rides - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoHot Air Balloon Rides - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoHot Air Balloon Rides - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)XochimilcoDolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)La Merced MarketLa Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Plaza GaribaldiNational Palace (Palacio Nacional)Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)San Andrés MixquicKidZania Santa FeJamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)