Are you interested in?
82 Tours & Activities
282 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
698 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the best of Teotihuacán and its lesser-known gems on this full-day guided tour from Mexico City. See the UNESCO World Heritage site’s top attractions including the Quetzalcoatl, Sun and Moon pyramids, as well as mural paintings and the Butterfly Palace. Visit an obsidian workshop, and taste pulque and tuna products at local factories. Upgrade your experience with a bike tour at no additional charge! Buffet lunch and hotel transport included.
- Full-day guided tour of Teotihuacán with an optional bike tour
- Visit the ‘City of the Gods,’ a UNESCO site
- See Quetzalcoatl Pyramid and climb the Sun and Moon pyramids
- Admire the mural paintings of Teotihuacán
- Visit a local obsidian workshop and tuna-product factories, and taste pulque
- Travel to some of these sites by bike (optional at no additional cost)
- Buffet lunch and transport from in hotels in Zona Rosa, Centro, Polanco and Condesa included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This Teotihuacan tour from Mexico City includes lunch, bike rides, and a visit to a local obsidian workshop.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
mountain bike if you choose the bike ride option (does not apply for walks)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up locations: CDMX Historic Center (downtown), Zona Rosa, Condesa, Polanco, La Roma
The Pick-up Schedule, as well as the driver's name and type of vehicle is confirmed one day before your visit, we ask you to enter your mobile number (including international code) so that you can receive such information.
If you are staying in an Airbnb we ask you to provide us with the name of the Hotel closest to your home, in case you do not have one, we will provide you with the closest meeting point to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teotihuacan en Bici
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Teotihuacán Full Day Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Teotihuacán Full Day Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Teotihuacán Full Day Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Teotihuacán Full Day Tour from Mexico City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8136P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoMountain Bike Tours - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoMountain Bike Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - San Miguel de AllendeArchaeology Tours - San Miguel de AllendeMountain Bike Tours - San Miguel de AllendeWalking Tours - San Miguel de AllendeHistorical Tours - San Miguel de AllendeHalf-day Tours - San Miguel de AllendeCategory
CoyoacánSonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)Arena MexicoBazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)San Andrés MixquicNational Palace (Palacio Nacional)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Inbursa Aquarium La Feria ChapultepecMexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)IztaccihuatlTamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)