Are you interested in?
66 Tours & Activities
Six Flags Mexico Tours
7 Tours & Activities
186 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This Six Flags Mexico City ticket gives you 6-hour access to the amusement park’s attractions, rides and shows, like Batman, Superman and the Dark Knight Coaster. Have a blast exploring the park’s seven themed sections, including Adventure Kingdom. Hotel transport is included.
- Admission to Six Flags Mexico City amusement park
- Take a rollicking ride on roller coasters like Batman, Superman and the Dark Knight
- Round-trip transportation from Mexico City hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and beverages
Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
Departure & Return
Departure PointAv. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After hotel pickup in Mexico City, get ready for a day of thrills and adventure at Six Flags. Your ticket comes with admission to the amusement park, the largest one of all of Latin America, which means there is a lot of ground for you and your family to cover. Divided into seven sections, each sporting a different theme, the park boasts more than 40 rides, attractions and shows. Check out the Wild River in Adventure Kingdom, and let your heart jump out of your throat on rides like the Batman, the Dark Knight Coaster, Superman and the Tsunami.
Your exclusive tour begins with admission into the Six Flags amusement park, located on the southern edge of Mexico City. The park is divided into seven themed areas with more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Rides and attractions include Superman, Batman, the Dark Knight Coaster, Medusa, Tsunami and more. You can also check out Adventure Kingdom, featuring rides such as Wild River, Unexpected Trip.
Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers per booking
- Child prices are height dependent:
- Infants are considered to be less than 2'11" (90cm) and must not occupy a seat in the vehicle
- Children must be between 2'11" (90cm) and 3'11" (1.2m)
- All children taller than 3'11" (1.2m) must pay adult prices
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Six Flags Mexico City General Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Six Flags Mexico City General Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Six Flags Mexico City General Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Six Flags Mexico City General Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5232SFMDM
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMexico City4WD Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - Central MexicoSporting Events - Central MexicoExtreme - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central Mexico4WD Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoSporting Events - TaxcoExtreme - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - Taxco4WD Tours - San Miguel de AllendeBus Tours - San Miguel de AllendeSporting Events - San Miguel de AllendeExtreme - San Miguel de AllendeHalf-day Tours - San Miguel de AllendeCategory
San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)San Andrés MixquicBasilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)Arena MexicoXochimilcoLa Merced MarketTamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Inbursa Aquarium CoyoacánMuseum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)La Feria ChapultepecBazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)