- Day trip to San Miguel de Allende, round-trip from Mexico City
- Visit one of Mexico’s main colonial cities, a 3- to 4-hour drive away
- Explore the colorful streets and historical architecture with a guide
- Have free time to stroll to cafes, shops, and plazas on your own
Departure & Return
Hotel NH Reforma Collection, 155 Liverpool St, Col. Juarez CDMX at 6:20h.
• Hostal Amigo at 6:50 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free time to explore the city at your own pace
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is at least a 13 hour day trip from Mexico City and worth it if one is not planning to visit a typical Mexican town like Oaxaca, Guanajuato etc." See review
- "Even the drive is a few hours I still think it’s worth it to visit." See review
- "If you're looking for a break from CDMX to brush the surface of a beautiful place, this is the trip to take!" See review