8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the capital of the Toltec Empire, Tula, and the colonial city of Querétaro on one convenient all-day tour from Mexico City. After a time-saving hotel pickup, experience a pre-Columbian site famous for its stone sculptures of Toltec warriors and grand pyramids with a certified bilingual guide. Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle to the picturesque provincial capital of Querétaro to see its impressive 73-arch aqueduct and historic city center.
- Experience two historic cities, Tula and Querétaro, on an easy all-day trip
- Escape sprawling Mexico City and visit Toltec ruins and a colonial capital
- Travel in an air-conditioned private vehicle with a bilingual guide
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off and entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-offfrom hotels located in Mexico city central area.
Transportation with air conditioning (Jetta, Toyota Sienna or Toyota Hiace)
Access to Tula with bilingual certified guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels located out Mexico city central area.
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.WE PICK UP ALL CUSTOMERS FROM HOTELS LOCATED IN THE MEXICO CITY CENTRAL AREA. OUT OF THIS AREA, PICK UP WILL HAVE AN EXTRA CHARGE (200 PESOS WHICH WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO OUR GUIDE) OR WE CAN MET CLIENTS IN A MEETING POINT
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Mexico City , Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up at hotels outside the downtown area will have an extra charge
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Tula and Queretaro from Mexico City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Tula and Queretaro from Mexico City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Tula and Queretaro from Mexico City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Tula and Queretaro from Mexico City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour to Tula and Queretaro from Mexico City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoArchaeology Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli) Tours & TicketsDolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo) Tours & TicketsPapalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño) Tours & TicketsArena Mexico Tours & TicketsFrida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo) Tours & TicketsMercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market) Tours & TicketsDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum Tours & TicketsInbursa Aquarium Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Reforma Tours & TicketsNational Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) Tours & TicketsMexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsMemory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & TicketsXochimilco Tours & TicketsTamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo) Tours & TicketsSonora Market (Mercado de Sonora) Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe It or Not! Mexico Tours & TicketsMuseum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen) Tours & TicketsMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico) Tours & TicketsBellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio) Tours & Tickets