7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private tour of Mexico City. Visit the local markets to peruse for souvenirs, see Garibaldi Square, and do tastings at the Tequila and Mezcal Museum. Experience a ride in trajinera, or a small commuter boat, in Xochimilco. This private tour for just you and your party includes all entrance fees and round-trip private transportation from your hotel.
- Private tour of Mexico City ensures personalized attention
- Flexible itinerary lets you move at your own pace
- Visit local markets and the Tequila and Mezcal Museum
- Take a ride on a commuter boat in Xochimilco
- Round-trip private transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation from hotels located in the central area of Mexico City
Tour in Garibaldi
Permanent and temporary guided tour room at the Tequila and Mezcal tasting Museum.
Boat ride in Xochimilco
Food and drinks
Roundtrip transportation from hotels located iOUT OF the central area of Mexico City
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP ALL CUSTOMERS FROM HOTELS LOCATED IN THE MEXICO CITY CENTRAL
AREA. OUT OF THIS AREA, PICK UP WILL HAVE AN EXTRA CHARGE (200 PESOS WHICH WILL
BE PAID DIRECTLY TO OUR GUIDE) OR WE CAN MET CLIENTS IN A MEETING POINT
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Pick up at hotels outside the downtown area will have an extra charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mexico City Private Tour: Ethnic Markets, Tequila and Mezcal Museum, Xochimilco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexico City Private Tour: Ethnic Markets, Tequila and Mezcal Museum, Xochimilco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mexico City Private Tour: Ethnic Markets, Tequila and Mezcal Museum, Xochimilco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mexico City Private Tour: Ethnic Markets, Tequila and Mezcal Museum, Xochimilco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mexico City Private Tour: Ethnic Markets, Tequila and Mezcal Museum, Xochimilco
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Reforma 222Six Flags MexicoTamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)La Feria ChapultepecChapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)San Andrés MixquicBellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)Inbursa Aquarium XochimilcoBazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)