8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Escape Mexico City’s bustle for a private day trip to the charming colonial village of Tepotzotlan, where you can stroll cobblestone streets, shop for fresh fruit and handmade goods at a local market, and explore Mexican history at a museum. Nearby, marvel at the 18th-century Xalpa aqueduct, featuring four levels of massive stone arches.
- Venture into the Mexican countryside on a day trip to Tepotzotlan
- See striking examples of Mexican colonial architecture and browse a local market
- Get different perspectives on Mexico's largest aqueduct
- Private guide and transport from Mexico City for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels located in Mexico city central area.
Food and drinks
Horse ride or quad bike.
National Museum of the Viceroyalty Entrances
Hotel pickup and drop-of from hotels located out of Mexico city central area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP ALL CUSTOMERS FROM HOTELS LOCATED IN THE MEXICO CITY CENTRAL
AREA. OUT OF THIS AREA, PICK UP WILL HAVE AN EXTRA CHARGE (200 PESOS WHICH WILL
BE PAID DIRECTLY TO OUR GUIDE) OR WE CAN MET CLIENTS IN A MEETING POINT
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No restrictions
- Pick up at hotels outside the downtown area will have an extra charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Tepotzotlan and Aqueduct from Mexico City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Tepotzotlan and Aqueduct from Mexico City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Tepotzotlan and Aqueduct from Mexico City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Tepotzotlan and Aqueduct from Mexico City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P91
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoArena MexicoInbursa Aquarium Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)XochimilcoAzteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)