- See Tlatelolco, an Aztec archaeological site in Mexico City
- Visit the Shrine of Guadalupe, also known as the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Discover Maya ruins at Teotihuacan and climb its pyramids
- Personalized tours of the sites, lunch, and round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up of travelers is included
Airbnb, Hoteles is Polanco,Condesa,Roma,Centro,Reforma,Santa Fe
Please enter your address or hotel
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
What To Expect
Continue to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Guadalupe), one of the most visited places in the Catholic world. Hear about the miracles attributed to the Virgin of Guadalupe, and the importance it holds in Mexican culture.
A short drive later, arrive at Teotihuacan, aka the ‘City of the Gods.’ Walk about the main landmarks, including the Avenue of the Dead, the palace of Quetzalpapalotl, as well as the Sun, Moon, and Quetzalcoatl pyramids. Make your way to the top of the Sun Pyramid for panoramic views.
After Teotihuacan, your in-the-know guide takes you to a local restaurant for a delicious lunch. Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mexico Tour Freelance
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Shrine.
- "This tour is worth it for those wanting a personalized pace to your tour." See review
- "I would skip the artisan area as it is too long unless you have unlimited time." See review
- "The tour may seem more expensive than other however I would not hesitate to reccomend this tour to anyone, it was well worth it." See review