6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Hit the highlights of Mexico City and get an insider’s peek at the only royal castle in North America during this culturally rich guided tour, with options for airport or hotel pickup. Look for traces of ancient Aztec pyramids in bustling Zócalo Square, marvel at works from master muralist Diego Rivera, and see the oldest cathedral in Latin America before heading to Chapultepec Castle for an in-depth guided visit, with admission included.
- Highlights of Mexico City walking tour with admission tickets to Chapultepec Castle
- Tick off many of the capital’s top sights, from Diego Rivera murals to ancient Aztec ruins
- Stroll along the picturesque Reforma Avenue and the bustling, history-filled Zócalo Square
- Enjoy admission tickets to the stunning interiors of the only royal castle in North America
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from hotels located in Mexico city central area
Food and drinks
Pick-up and drop-off from hotels located OUT OF Mexico city central area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP ALL CUSTOMERS FROM HOTELS LOCATED IN THE MEXICO CITY CENTRAL
AREA. OUT OF THIS AREA, PICK UP WILL HAVE AN EXTRA CHARGE (200 PESOS WHICH WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO OUR GUIDE) OR WE CAN MET CLIENTS IN A MEETING POINT.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up at hotels outside the downtown area will have an extra charge
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Mexico City Tour with Chapultepec Castle Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Mexico City Tour with Chapultepec Castle Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Mexico City Tour with Chapultepec Castle Visit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Mexico City Tour with Chapultepec Castle Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P96
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoCity Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoCity Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)San Andrés MixquicArena MexicoMuseo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumJamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)Inbursa Aquarium Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)XochimilcoLa Merced MarketMemory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Reforma 222Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)KidZania Santa FePlaza Garibaldi