- Half-day tour of the Museum of Anthropology and History in Mexico City
- See archaeological artifacts on display, such as an Aztec calendar
- Explore cultural exhibits with an expert museum guide
- Learn about Mesoamerican societies and their historical contributions
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at least 10 minutes before departure time at the Flagpole in front of the Main entrance of the Anthropology Museum 09:50 a.m.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Covid19, it is not allowed to enter with food, drinks or backpacks. Only a handbag is allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommend, and hopefully you have Manuel as your guide, as it will significantly add to your understanding and appreciation of the people, culture and history represented in this wonderful place." See review