8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation: private vehicle
Service of a private guide
Activities: private boat ride in Xochimilco (1h); guided visits to Frida Kalho & Anahuacalli Museums
Non-alcoholic drinks & snacks
Travel insurance, meals, tips
Departure & Return
Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Your accommodation or any other convenient place in Mexico City.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mexico City: Private Tour to Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexico City: Private Tour to Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mexico City: Private Tour to Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mexico City: Private Tour to Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mexico City: Private Tour to Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Arena MexicoLeon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)La Feria ChapultepecChapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)XochimilcoJamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)KidZania CuicuilcoNational Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)La Merced MarketFrida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)