Are you interested in?
82 Tours & Activities
407 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
698 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore the mysterious, pre-Aztec city of Teotihuacan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a full-day, private tour. There’s a lot to see in the sprawling archeological site, and visiting with a personal guide ensures you'll have the chance to take it in at your own pace, without being rushed by a group schedule. Even the departure time and route are flexible, so you can tailor the day to your preferences.
- Private Teotihuacan tour explores highlights of the archeological site
- Travel in a private vehicle for a comfortable day
- Option to add other stops along the way
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in private vehicle
Guided visit to Teotihuacan Archaeological Zone
Service of a private guide
Non-alcoholic drinks & snacks
Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Travel insurance, meals, tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
POST-COVID HEALTH & SAFETY
Understanding continuously present risks associated with COVID-19 pandemics and willing to keep both travelers & our team healthy, Vibe Adventures introduced internal health & safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination and/or pandemic situation gets completely resolved worldwide. Those guidelines are based on official recommendations & protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and among others include the following measures:
Education & Training:
● regular training & education of the staff (Tour Leaders, drivers, crew) and suppliers (accommodations, restaurants, experience providers, etc.) on the importance of COVID-related health & safety measures;
● promotion of the importance of hand hygiene & other COVID-related health & safety measures to travelers through signage, oral instructions, and online materials;
● contracting only suppliers that responsibly implement COVID-related health & safety protocols recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
● mandatory application of antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) by everyone entering the vehicle that is used for transportation during the tour;
● implementing a mandatory hand-hygiene policy that requires regularly scheduled use of hand sanitizer and washing hands with soap by the staff during the tour, especially after touching objects in public areas (e.g. handrails, doors, money, mobile phones, etc.).
● mandatory use of face masks or other protecting items (e.g. scarfs, kerchiefs or bandanas) covering nose, chin & mouth by both travelers & staff in all public areas (especially in confined environments such as public transport, shops, markets, museums, lobbies of hotels etc.);
● the use of the mask is not mandatory in private areas (e.g. hotel rooms) and while having meals & drinks.
● mandatory daily sanitation of the vehicles used for transportation of travelers by the staff especially of handles, doors, seats, and other frequently-touched surfaces;
● use of cleaning and disinfecting products that are approved by local & international health authorities;
● regular audit of our suppliers on their cleanliness & sanitation protocols.
● mandatory social distance of at least 1.5 m (~5 feet) by both travelers & staff throughout the tour.
Please remember: only mutual assistance & support can put an end to this borderless pandemic and help us protect the health of ourselves, our families & colleagues. Thanks in advance for your understanding & cooperation.
BOOKING & CONFIRMATION
You will get a confirmation email once you finish your booking. From this moment your tour is confirmed: just show up agreed time & location (we might contact you for extra info if needed). Please be able to present your booking confirmation or voucher (can be in the electronic version in your phone) to your tour guide upon his/her request.
The default departure times for this tour are 7 am, 8 am, 9 am but those can be also adjusted per your request. Our guide will meet/pick you up at the requested time & might need to contact you by phone, so please kindly provide a valid phone number during your booking.
Complimentary pick-up & drop-off are included: please indicate the exact time & location for your pick-up during your booking (e.g. in the "Special Requirements" field). If you cannot find this field, just reply to the booking confirmation that you get to your email with your pickup details, message us on the platform, or call the number indicated on your booking confirmation at least 24h before the tour. We can pick you up from hotels & apartments situated in the following parts of Mexico City: Downtown, Reforma, Polanco, Condesa, Roma, Centro Historico; other more remote locations might involve an extra fee.
TOUR DURATION & CUSTOMIZATION
The standard duration of the tour, as advertised in its description, is calculated from the moment of pickup till drop-off. At the same time, the tour is customizable which means the time you spend in each destination can be adjusted to your needs. E.g. if you wanna visit a place that is not part of the default itinerary (attraction/restaurant/market, etc.), you can do it on a complimentary basis if this visit (1) still fits the default duration of the tour & (2) doesn't involve a major change of the route. If both conditions are met, we can shorten the stay at a particular location included in the program of the tour so that you have time to visit the place you are interested in. Other changes such as extending the duration of the tour, changing the route & adding extra participants, should be communicated to the Company at least 48 hours before the tour and will involve an extra fee.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU
Comfortable clothes & shoes; hat/cap, sunglasses & sunscreen; travel insurance; good mood & curiosity.
The type of the vehicle depends on the size of your group & may include car, 7-seater, minivan.
This is a private tour: only your group will participate.
The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking this activity ("Tour") with the tour organizer ("Company"), you ("Customer") accept to:
- comply with all laws & regulations of the country (countries) where the Tour takes place;
- follow the instructions of the Company & its representatives;
- take all measures to procure your own safety on the Tour including, but not limited to, use of safety devices (including seat-belts, harnesses, & helmets), obeying posted signs & oral or written warnings from the Company's representatives regarding health & safety;
- provide information about pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in the Tour or have a negative impact on the experience of others in the Tour;
- have travel insurance covering personal injury & emergency medical expenses valid for the whole duration of the Tour;
- waive responsibility of the Company & its representatives for any personal health & property damage that may occur during the Tour;
- allow the Company to use any media content created by its representatives during the Tour for marketing-related purposes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour to Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour to Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour to Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour to Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 137460P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - San Miguel de AllendeArchaeology Tours - San Miguel de AllendeHistorical Tours - San Miguel de AllendeHalf-day Tours - San Miguel de AllendeCategory
KidZania Santa FeSan Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Inbursa Aquarium Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Plaza GaribaldiMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)KidZania CuicuilcoSix Flags MexicoLatin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoMuseo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Paseo de la ReformaMuseum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)Xochimilco