9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation: private vehicle
Service of a private guide
Activities: entrance fees & guided visits to 4 museums in Coyoacan
Non-alcoholic drinks & snacks
Travel insurance, meals, tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
POST-COVID HEALTH & SAFETY
Understanding continuously present risks associated with COVID-19 pandemics and willing to keep both travelers & our team healthy, Vibe Adventures introduced internal health & safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination and/or pandemic situation gets completely resolved worldwide. Those guidelines are based on official recommendations & protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and among others include the following measures:
Education & Training:
● regular training & education of the staff (Tour Leaders, drivers, crew) and suppliers (accommodations, restaurants, experience providers, etc.) on the importance of COVID-related health & safety measures;
● promotion of the importance of hand hygiene & other COVID-related health & safety measures to travelers through signage, oral instructions, and online materials;
● contracting only suppliers that responsibly implement COVID-related health & safety protocols recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
● mandatory application of antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) by everyone entering the vehicle that is used for transportation during the tour;
● implementing a mandatory hand-hygiene policy that requires regularly scheduled use of hand sanitizer and washing hands with soap by the staff during the tour, especially after touching objects in public areas (e.g. handrails, doors, money, mobile phones, etc.).
● mandatory use of face masks or other protecting items (e.g. scarfs, kerchiefs or bandanas) covering nose, chin & mouth by both travelers & staff in all public areas (especially in confined environments such as public transport, shops, markets, museums, lobbies of hotels, etc.);
● the use of the mask is not mandatory in private areas (e.g. hotel rooms) and while having meals & drinks.
● mandatory daily sanitation of the vehicles used for transportation of travelers by the staff especially of handles, doors, seats, and other frequently-touched surfaces;
● use of cleaning and disinfecting products that are approved by local & international health authorities;
● regular audit of our suppliers on their cleanliness & sanitation protocols.
● mandatory social distance of at least 1.5 m (~5 feet) by both travelers & staff throughout the tour.
Please remember: only mutual assistance & support can put an end to this borderless pandemic and help us protect the health of ourselves, our families & colleagues. Thanks in advance for your understanding & cooperation.
BOOKING & CONFIRMATION
You will get a confirmation email once you finish your booking. From this moment your tour is confirmed: just show up agreed time & location (we might contact you for extra info if needed). Please be able to present your booking confirmation or voucher (can be in the electronic version in your phone) to your tour guide upon his/her request.
Complimentary pick-up/drop-off is included: please indicate the exact time & location for your pick-up during your booking (e.g. in the "Special Requirements" field). If you cannot find this field, just reply to the booking confirmation that you get to your email with your pickup details, message us in the platform, or call the number indicated on your booking confirmation at least 24h before the tour. We can pick you up from hotels and apartments situated in the following parts of Mexico City: Downtown, Reforma, Polanco, Condesa, Roma, Centro Historico; other more remote locations might involve an extra fee.
DEPARTURE & RETURN TIME
The default departure times for this tour are 8 am & 9 am but those can be also adjusted per your request. Our guide will come to pick you up at your accommodation at the requested time and might contact you by phone if needed, so please be sure that the number you provide during the booking is valid and can be reached on the day of the tour.
TOUR DURATION & CUSTOMIZATION
The standard duration of the tour, as advertised in its description, is calculated from the moment of pickup till dropoff. At the same time, the tour is customizable which means the time you spend in each destination can be adjusted to your needs: e.g. if you want to visit an extra location (attraction/restaurant/market, etc.), you can do it on a complimentary basis if this visit (1) still fits total duration of the tour and (2) doesn't involve a change of the route (is on our way). In this case, we can shorten the stay at a particular destination included in the program so that you have time to visit the place you are interested in. Other changes such as the extension of the tour, change of the route, or adding extra participants, should be communicated to us at least 48 hours before the tour and will involve extra fees.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU
Comfortable clothes & shoes; hat/cap, sunglasses & sunscreen; travel insurance; good mood & curiosity.
Children under 3 are complimentary.
The type of vehicle depends on the size of your group and may include car, 7-seater, minivan.
This is a private tour: only your group will participate.
Travelers should have moderate physical fitness condition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking this activity ("Tour") with the tour organizer ("Company"), you ("Customer") accept to:
- comply with all laws & regulations of the country (countries) where the Tour takes place;
- follow the instructions of the Company & its representatives;
- take all measures to procure your own safety on the Tour including, but not limited to, use of safety devices (including seat-belts, harnesses, & helmets), obeying posted signs & oral or written warnings from the Company's representatives regarding health & safety;
- have travel insurance covering personal injury & emergency medical expenses valid for the whole duration of the Tour;
- waive responsibility of the Company & its representatives for any personal health & property damage that may occur during the Tour;
- allow the Company to use any media content created by its representatives during the Tour for marketing-related purposes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mexico City: Museums of Coyoacan Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexico City: Museums of Coyoacan Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mexico City: Museums of Coyoacan Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mexico City: Museums of Coyoacan Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mexico City: Museums of Coyoacan Private Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoArt Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoArt Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoArt Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Xochimilco Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte) Tours & TicketsMexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum Tours & TicketsLa Merced Market Tours & TicketsDiego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera) Tours & TicketsSonora Market (Mercado de Sonora) Tours & TicketsMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico) Tours & TicketsLa Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri) Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe It or Not! Mexico Tours & TicketsSan Angel Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Constitución (Zocalo) Tours & TicketsAzteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca) Tours & TicketsPlaza Garibaldi Tours & TicketsNational Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) Tours & TicketsFrida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo) Tours & TicketsArena Mexico Tours & TicketsMemory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia) Tours & TicketsEstrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella) Tours & TicketsLatin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana) Tours & Tickets