9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Driver and private guide
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The car size depends on the number of travelers.
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
- 222 Reforma, Módulo en, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 222-Planta Baja, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/12/2020 - 11/5/2022
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aztec Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle
9 to 10 hours
2 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityShore Excursions - Central MexicoBus Tours - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoPorts of Call Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - AcapulcoBus Tours - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoPorts of Call Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Inbursa Aquarium National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)La Feria ChapultepecDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumSix Flags MexicoBasilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)