- Visit a local market and enjoy a cooking lesson in Mexico City
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
- Learn culinary secrets from a chef-instructor
- Choose from a morning or afternoon class
Departure & Return
Meet with one of our professionally trained chefs at our location, Bucareli 165. Ending point will be exactly on the same point where your experience begins.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexican Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Mexican Food Cooking Class with Food Market Visit.