Explore our promoted experiences
- Mexican cooking class in a local's home
- Food and beverages included
- Lunch or dinner experiences available
- Great choice for families
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Alex and Ale at Alex's home at the downtown of Mexico City. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note, this is not a commercial cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a Mexico City home to meet a local who is an expert cook, and share Mexican culture and cuisine together.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff