4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Mexico City’s highlights on one affordable half-day tour. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel to the capital’s UNESCO-designated historic center. With an informative guide leading the way, visit famous murals, the central plaza, ancient Aztec Templo Mayor, the Metropolitan Cathedral and other top attractions. Cap off your outing at Chapultapec Park—home to world-class museums and the former presidential palace—and the vibrant commercial district of Zona Rosa.
- Take an affordable half-day tour of Mexico City’s highlights
- Stroll through the historic city center with an informative guide
- Save time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- See many of the capital’s top spots on one easy outing
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
On monday the visit to the National Palace is panoramic because is closed that day
Departure & Return
Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay Health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mexico City Tour
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoCity Tours - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoCity Tours - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli) Tours & TicketsSan Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan) Tours & TicketsFranz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte) Tours & TicketsInbursa Aquarium Tours & TicketsMemory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia) Tours & TicketsDolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo) Tours & TicketsLa Feria Chapultepec Tours & TicketsMuseum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen) Tours & TicketsSan Andrés Mixquic Tours & TicketsLa Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri) Tours & TicketsMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia) Tours & TicketsDiego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera) Tours & TicketsNational Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) Tours & TicketsPlaza Garibaldi Tours & TicketsDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum Tours & TicketsSan Angel Tours & TicketsCoyoacán Tours & Tickets