2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee Break before flight
Toast with Freixenet sparkling wine
Unfolding of generic canvas at the start of flight (Birthday, Anniversary, etc,)
Entrance to the Archaeological Zone ($ MXN 85 p / p)
Departure & Return
VOLAR EN GLOBO , Francisco Villa s/n Carretera México Tulancingo km.28, 55850 San Martín Centro, Méx., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
We wait for you at our Globopuerto 50 minutes from CDMX.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Volar en Globo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Air Balloon Flight over Teotihuacán?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Air Balloon Flight over Teotihuacán?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot Air Balloon Flight over Teotihuacán?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hot Air Balloon Flight over Teotihuacán
2 to 3 hours
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hot Air Balloon RidesAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMexico CityHot Air Balloon Rides - Central MexicoHot Air Balloon Rides - TaxcoHot Air Balloon Rides - AcapulcoCategory
La Merced MarketMercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)San Andrés MixquicLa Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoPlaza GaribaldiFranz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Sonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Paseo de la ReformaMexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Six Flags MexicoChapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)