4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
transportation to the meeting point at the beginning of the tour
Departure & Return
Londres 37, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
We will meet at Bazar Fusion
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Munchies
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Small-Group Historical Center Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Small-Group Historical Center Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Small-Group Historical Center Mexico City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Small-Group Historical Center Mexico City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMexico CityCity Tours - Central MexicoMountain Bike Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoCity Tours - TaxcoMountain Bike Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - AcapulcoMountain Bike Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoAzteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)XochimilcoPlaza GaribaldiMuseo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)KidZania Santa FeLa Merced MarketDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumPalace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)Coyoacán