- Half-day food walking tour in Mexico City’s historic center
- Visit an Aztec market, a classic cantina, a street food stall, and restaurants
- Awaken your palate with Mexican cheeses, seafood, edible flowers and other culinary delights
- Enjoy tastings of different types of foods and drinks
- Gain an insider’s perspective of local eatery favorites
- Learn about the history of Mexico’s gastronomy
Departure & Return
Meet our host inside the restaurant. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Tour ends at the last tasting location which is close to metro stations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sabores Mexico Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a great tour to get to experience the food of Mexico in little joints you may not go to as a tourist." See review