- Full-day tour of Coyoacan, Xochimilco, and UNAM
- See Frida Kahlo’s “Casa Azul”
- Optional stop at Leon Trotsky’s house (own expense)
- Boat ride through Xochimilco’s floating gardens
- Tour of the UNAM campus, stadium, and murals
- Includes pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
- Entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The Frida Kahlo Museum is closed on the following dates: 01 January, 21 March, 01 May, 15 and 16 of September, 21 November and 25 December.
- Anahualcalli museum is included in the Frida Kahlo Entrance, however if you want to go is on your own (in this case the transfer back will not be included)
- Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
- Due to the current pandemic, the ticket to Frida Kahlo may be subject to availability due to the low capacity allowed. In case this happens only the entrance fee ticket will be reimbursed.
- Frida Kahlo Museum is close on Monday´s
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Frida Kahlo Museum, Coyoacan, Xochimilco and UNAM Murals.
- "You could do this on your own, but believe me, between the metro, waiting on line, the light rail, and walking, it's worth it to go with Viator for something like this." See review
- "Excellent excursion but a guide with more fluency in the English language would have even made the tour better." See review