Are you interested in?
44 Tours & Activities
235 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
700 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
This guided tour to Xochimilco and Casa Azul offers an incredible value for visitors. When you book, not only do you receive entrance fees to both attractions, but you also have transportation in the bag to the far-flung destinations. Plus, your guide is there to answer any questions throughout the day.
- Xochimilco and Casa Azul tour in Mexico City
- Visit two essential Mexico City sights with one booking
- Entrance fees included for fantastic value
- All transportation is included, simplifying logistics
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up & Drop Off
Boat ride in Xochimilco
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel/address (Airbnb) in Mexico City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- You will receive your pick up time by email after booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayak Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coyoacan Frida Kahlo's and Xochimilco all day tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coyoacan Frida Kahlo's and Xochimilco all day tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coyoacan Frida Kahlo's and Xochimilco all day tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coyoacan Frida Kahlo's and Xochimilco all day tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 88859P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - San Miguel de AllendeHistorical Tours - San Miguel de AllendeFull-day Tours - San Miguel de AllendeCategory
San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoMuseo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)Six Flags MexicoMexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)CoyoacánReforma 222Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)IztaccihuatlDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumNational Palace (Palacio Nacional)Paseo de la ReformaMexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Plaza GaribaldiSan Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)