7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This guided tour to Xochimilco and Casa Azul offers an incredible value for visitors. When you book, not only do you receive entrance fees to both attractions, but you also have transportation in the bag to the far-flung destinations. Plus, your guide is there to answer any questions throughout the day.
- Xochimilco and Casa Azul tour in Mexico City
- Visit two essential Mexico City sights with one booking
- Entrance fees included for fantastic value
- All transportation is included, simplifying logistics
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up & Drop Off
Boat ride in Xochimilco
Museum Entrance Ticket
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel/address (Airbnb) in Mexico City, between 7:30 and 9:00 a.m. depending on location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- You will receive your pick up time by email after booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayak Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Frida Kahlo's House, Coyoacan and Xochimilco - All Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Frida Kahlo's House, Coyoacan and Xochimilco - All Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Frida Kahlo's House, Coyoacan and Xochimilco - All Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Frida Kahlo's House, Coyoacan and Xochimilco - All Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Frida Kahlo's House, Coyoacan and Xochimilco - All Day Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)La Merced MarketMemory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Reforma 222Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)CoyoacánDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumInbursa Aquarium San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)San AngelMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoDiego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)