3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rather than just returning home with memories of Mexican food, learn to cook local dishes yourself during a cooking class that includes cocktails. Ideal for first-time visitors seeking a hands-on cultural experience, this class promises to equip you with the skills needed to create classic Mexican dishes while providing insight into the culture of Mexico’s capital.
- Learn to cook Mexican food like a local during a cooking class
- An ideal choice for food lovers
- Master the basics of Mexican recipes and take your skills back home
- All food and equipment are included
Saved to wishlist!
Mexican Salsas and Tortillas
Learn to prepare the most delicious and traditional Mexican salsas and our fabulous handmade tortillas
Tequila or Mezcal Ginger-Lime Cocktail
Learn to prepare amazing Mexican cocktails using either Tequila or Mezcal, such as this delicious Ginger Lemonade!!
From mole to tinga...we have a variety of Mexican dishes according to the season and ingredients available... all of them delicious & authentic.
Ingredients, cooking tools and recipes
Professional English-speaking chef
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Bucareli 165 , Bucareli 165, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
When asking for an uber type "Mexican Food Tours Bucareli"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexican Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Mexican Cooking Class & Cocktails in Mexico City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Mexican Cooking Class & Cocktails in Mexico City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Mexican Cooking Class & Cocktails in Mexico City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Mexican Cooking Class & Cocktails in Mexico City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Mexican Cooking Class & Cocktails in Mexico City
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMexico CityCooking Classes - Central MexicoCooking Classes - TaxcoCooking Classes - AcapulcoCategory
Plaza de la Constitución (Zocalo)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)San AngelNational Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)La Merced MarketPapalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)Sonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumCoyoacánKidZania Cuicuilco