Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided food walking tour of Colonia Roma in Mexico City
- Visit a bistro, microbrewery, a coffeehouse, ethnic restaurants and specialty shops
- Taste authentic Mexican cuisine, bistro-style French food, beer, mezcal and coffee
- Admire the district’s colonial architecture and learn about its history
- Pick up tips on local favorite eateries in the neighborhood
- Small-group tour ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Meet our host inside the restaurant. The tour starts at 12:00 hrs. please arrive 15 minutes early.
Tour ends at the last tasting place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sabores Mexico Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff