Are you interested in?
82 Tours & Activities
1 Tours & Activities
282 Tours & Activities
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Experience Mexico’s top archaeological attraction from above with this hot air balloon ride around Teotihuacán. After convenient minivan transportation, lift off and marvel at the iconic sites in this massive pre-Columbian city—the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Palace of palace of Quetzalpapalotl and the Avenue of the Dead. Then, explore the city by food and enjoy a delicious complimentary breakfast.
- Explore Mexico’s ancient city of Teotihuacán on a hot air balloon adventure
- Capture amazing photos of pyramids, palaces, and the Avenue of the Dead
- Enjoy a tasty meal and get a different vantage on Teotihuacán by foot
- Make the most of limited time with convenient transport by private van
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tips and gratuities
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Is not a Private Ballon Flight, you could share with other people
Admissions to the archeological site of Teotihuacan are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointSheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 325, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Supplement applies to people with weights greater than 110 kilograms
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travis Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Air Balloon Tour in Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Air Balloon Tour in Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hot Air Balloon Tour in Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 103472P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsHot Air Balloon RidesExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico City4WD Tours - Central MexicoAir Tours - Central MexicoSporting Events - Central MexicoHot Air Balloon Rides - Central MexicoExtreme - Central Mexico4WD Tours - TaxcoAir Tours - TaxcoSporting Events - TaxcoHot Air Balloon Rides - TaxcoExtreme - Taxco4WD Tours - San Miguel de AllendeAir Tours - San Miguel de AllendeSporting Events - San Miguel de AllendeHot Air Balloon Rides - San Miguel de AllendeExtreme - San Miguel de AllendeCategory
Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)Inbursa Aquarium La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)IztaccihuatlAzteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)San AngelSoumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Six Flags MexicoKidZania CuicuilcoLeon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)CoyoacánJamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)La Merced MarketFrida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)Sonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)