6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Appetizer. One option to choose
Guacamole with grasshoppers Mexican Pepperleaf with string-cheese and sauce Pork Scratching taco in a green sauce Esquites (Corn stew)
Starter. One option to choose
Tortilla soup Shrimp broth Fideo seco (Short pasta dish) Mexican Rice
Main Course. One option to choose
Chicken with Mole sauce Cheese-filled Poblano chili Zucchini flower quesadilla Shredded chicken Poblano style with chipotle
Dessert. One option to choose
Fried banana with sour cream Avocado pie Zapote sweets Amaranth and chocolate biscuits
Kitchen, cutlery, ingredients
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, we can pick you up at any point within Mexico City. If you are staying at an AirBnB we can also pick you up there
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stepping Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Mexican Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during A Mexican Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Mexican Cooking Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
A Mexican Cooking Class
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMexico CityCooking Classes - Central MexicoCooking Classes - TaxcoCooking Classes - AcapulcoCategory
La Merced MarketTamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)CoyoacánLa Feria ChapultepecMexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)Arena MexicoPlaza GaribaldiBellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)