- Castelmola and Taormina tour from Messina
- Enjoy views and pretty sights in Castelmola
- Stroll down the Corso Umberto in Taormina
- Admire Isola Bella just off the Sicily shore
- Purchase Sicilian specialties in Taormina's shops and eateries
Departure & Return
FOR THE CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: Tour departure time is 30 minutes after ship arrival except for ships arriving at 7:00 AM. Ships arriving at 7:00 AM will always have a tour departure time of 8:30 AM Local Time The guide will meet you inside of the port, on the left side of the ship.
FOR THE GUESTS THAT ARE NOT CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: The meeting point at our office DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY, located in Via I Settembre, 110.
The travellers will meet the guide in front of the small three columns temple, located in front of the port of Giardini Naxos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum number of 4 people per tour applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough total passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund’
- Infant meals not included
- Cellular number required
- Departure times are set according to arrival of cruise ships
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff