8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the ancient Mayan ruins of Uxmal and enjoy a memorable sound and light show on this full-day guided tour. After a time-saving hotel pickup, head to Uxmal and learn about its important palaces and pyramids from an informative guide. Enjoy a traditional Yucatecan dinner and watch an impressive audio-visual display among the ruins on this unusual afternoon and evening outing.
- Experience the ancient Mayan ruins of Uxmal on a convenient guided tour
- Learn the history of this important archaeological site from a local guide
- Eat a dinner of Yucatecan cuisine and marvel at a sound and light show
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Merida
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointChoco Story uxmal, Calle 48 # 390 Int 1 Diagonal 31 y Diagonal 33, Uxmal 97899 Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Add the name of the hotel where you are staying
Pick-up starts at 9:00 am and ends at 9:30 am, be ready in the lobby of your hotel
If you do not have a hotel, you must come to our offices to board the tour on Calle 57 # 510 between 62 and 64. (Be there 15 minutes before 09:00 am)
Customers staying in an AirBnb or hostel need to go to meeting point Turitransmerida Office for pickup: 57 street # 510 between 62 and 64 in front of the Hotel Castellano.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Turitransmerida tour operator & Dmc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to Uxmal and Chocolate Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to Uxmal and Chocolate Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to Uxmal and Chocolate Museum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to Uxmal and Chocolate Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesMeridaAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - TulumAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenCategory