Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats must be ordered in advance to be installed in vehicles
- It is recommended to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, water shoes (optional), swimsuit, towel and change of dry clothes, hat or cap, sunglasses, money for souvenirs, photographic camera
- There is a vegetarian option, please specify when booking if you prefer
- We kindly ask you to use biodegradable sunscreen or sunscreen if you wish to swim in the cenote (regular sunscreen or sunscreen is harmful to the water in the cenotes).
- At the time of booking, passengers must provide the name of the Hotel where they are staying in Mérida.
- It is a private tour or activity. Only your group can participate.
- Please notify food or other allergies in advance
- If you are a Mexican National, the guide or archaeological sites may request your current official identification (INE or passport) that proves your Mexican nationality.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MEET Mérida DMC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff