Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Mayan culture on a full day exploring Merida's history and natural beauty. First, visit the ruins at Dzibilchaltun where you will see the Temple of the Seven Dolls. Visit a museum to learn more about the site's historical significance, and peek inside a typical Mayan home. Finally visit the Port of Progreso to enjoy some beach time in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico before heading back to your hotel.
- Full day excursion from Merida
- See Mayan ruins, visit a cenote, and hit the beach
- Professional guide and entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks and lunch
Departure & Return
C. 57 510, Parque Santa Lucia, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turitransmerida tour operator & Dmc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dzibilchaltun Ruins Tour and Progreso Beach Break from Merida?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dzibilchaltun Ruins Tour and Progreso Beach Break from Merida?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dzibilchaltun Ruins Tour and Progreso Beach Break from Merida
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory