8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Escape the hustle and bustle of Merida and visit the ancient Mayan city of Uxmal on a private day trip. Take a guided tour around the important archeological site, discovering detailed sculptures and unique geometric mosaics. Learn about the ancient Mayans at the Cacao Museum to see how they lived and their use of cocoa beans. End your day at a ranch where you can cool off at a private cenote.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site—Uxmal
- Sample the ancient Mayan version of hot chocolate
- Enjoy a delicious Yucatan lunch surrounded by nature
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tour guide
Archeological zone, Museum, private hacienda and cenote entrance fees
Alcoholic Beverages and other drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet travelers at the hotel´s lobby or at Rejon Airport national or international exits.
- Rejon Airport, Merida Mexico
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travelezza
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Tour Discovering UXMAL with Certified Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Tour Discovering UXMAL with Certified Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Private Tour Discovering UXMAL with Certified Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Private Tour Discovering UXMAL with Certified Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Private Tour Discovering UXMAL with Certified Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumWalking Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory