10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
The UNESCO World Heritage site of Chichen Itza is one of Mexico’s most visited destinations. This early morning tour gets you to the ancient capital of the Maya empire before the crowds pour in. Experience in tranquility the Kukulkan Pyramid, the sacred cenote, the ball court, and learn about these archaeological wonders from a knowledgeable guide. This full-day tour includes lunch and hotel transport from Merida.
- Early access tour of Chichen Itza from Merida
- Miss the crowds with an early morning visit to Chichen Itza
- Gain insight into the mysteries and majesty of the ancient capital city
- Learn about the UNESCO site’s history and culture from an informative guide
- Enjoy lunch and round-trip transportation from your Merida hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Round-trip shared transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Chichen Itzá and Cenote entrances
Departure & Return
C. 79 518, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Mayan Heritage Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Day Trip with Cenote swimming From Merida?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Day Trip with Cenote swimming From Merida?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 5885P120
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza Day Trip with Cenote swimming From Merida
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory