- Memphis music bus tour led by local musicians
- See Beale Street, Peabody Hotel, Civil Rights Museum, Cotton Row, and early homes of Elvis, Johnny Cash, and B.B. King
- Get in on the action—Join the Backbeat Rhythm Section featuring tambourines and bongos
- Upgrade to include a guided tour of Sun Studios
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
197 Beale St.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Along the way, see famous Beale Street, one of the most iconic streets in America. Also, drive by legendary Stax Studio, now the Stax Museum of American Soul Music; the Lorraine Motel where Martin Luther King Jr. was assasinated, now part of the complex of the National Civil Rights Museum; plus historic Front Street/Cotton Row, the Peabody Memphis hotel, the 342-acre Overton Park, Central Gardens district, the St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital and the early homes of music legends Elvis Presley, BB King and Johnny Cash.
Upgrade to include admission to Sun Studio, the birthplace of rock and roll and the most famous recording studio in the world. Sun Studio is the very place where Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, B.B. King, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison and countless other superstar musicians launched their illustrious careers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The bus does not have a wheelchair lift, but if you have a collapsible wheelchair and have some mobility, we should have no problem accommodating you. Please contact us in advanced with any additional questions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Within a few blocks there are four different parking garages, and several open-air parking lots. The closest garage to our location (just two blocks away) is at 149 Peabody Place between Second Street and BB King Blvd., next to the Hampton Inn. You can try your luck with on-street metered parking, too, on Second Street just south of Beale; on Beale between Front and Second; or along Peabody Place from Front to Fourth Street.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Backbeat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Memphis Mojo Bus Tour.