Are you interested in?
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
20 Tours & Activities
Memphis Ghost Tours (and other fun Things to Do)
23 Tours & Activities
9 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore Memphis at your own pace on the convenient Hope On Hop Off bus tour. This colorful, air-conditioned bus stops at many of the city’s popular landmarks, including Beale Street, Graceland, the National Civil Rights Museum, and the Blues Hall of Fame. A convenient and affordable way to see Memphis without renting a car, the tour has on on-board guide, but admission to attractions is not included.
- Explore Memphis at your own pace
- Air-conditioned buses stop at major sites and attractions
- Wheelchair accessible with advance notice
- See the city without renting a car
Saved to wishlist!
Air Conditioned Buses
ADA complaint, wheelchair-accessible are available with advance notice.
Food and drinks
Admissions into attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific routes for these tours may be changed due to weather and/or road closures. Stops are subject to change.
- Hop on / Hop off Schedule will be listed in the Voucher after purchase.
- OPERATED BY Blues City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Memphis Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Memphis Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "This worked very well to see the sights in Memphis, especially when you haven't a car." See review
Product code: 30434P5