- Explore Victoria’s Great Ocean Road on an all-day reverse tour
- Discover the region’s history and culture with a knowledgeable local guide
- Get going early and enjoy a small-group experience that beats the crowds
- Experience London Bridge, 12 Apostles, Great Otway, and other sites
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Pick up at 6:55 am, please wait on St Kilda Road in front of the theatre. Important Note: It can be very tricky to get an Uber early in the morning in Melbourne. In case you're planning to use Uber, we recommend leaving well ahead of the departing time. The buses leave the city no later than 7 am.
Expected return to Melbourne: around 7 PM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are not able to accommodate children under 7 years of age on this tour, as according to VicRoads regulations they must travel on child restraints, which are not available in our minibuses. Passengers who show up with under 7 years old kids will be refused boarding without refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The vehicle used on this tour is a Toyota Hiace Commuter minibus for a maximum of 10 people. If you prefer a more spacious minibus, with hotel pickup/drop off and WiFi on board, please have a look at the PREMIUM version of this tour in our TripAdvisor page.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- **Covid Clean Tour** - a series of practices were put in place to make experience safer: 1. Symptoms free Policy, 2. Sanitisation - regular cleaning on high contact areas, 3. Social Distancing, 4. Protective Equipment: Hand sanitizers and face maks available on the tour
- **Symptoms Free Policy** - In the case you are feeling unwell, with symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache, for your and all other passenger’s safety we ask you not to join the tour. We might ask to have your temperature measured before entering the minibus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY HIT THE ROAD TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour.