4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the rise and fall of the notorious drug kingpin Pablo Escobar during this 4-hour excursion to his former hangouts in Medellín. See the lavish high-rise complex where Escobar once rubbed-shoulders with Colombia’s elite. Then learn about the mysterious circumstances of December 1993, when this elusive criminal finally met his end. Was he shot by the authorities, or did he commit suicide? Finish your Escobar-themed trip by paying your respects at his grave site. Your Pablo Escobar trip also includes a professional guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Also pick up provided from AirBnB, please specify your full address with building name and apartment number
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport, Medellin Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Flexible start time, please inquire
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Guides are wearing masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides: Temperature is measured at the beginning of each working day
- Periodic disinfection of vehicles
- Use of antibacterial gel and alcohol
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Medellin City Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Dark Days: Pablo Escobar and The New Medellin Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Dark Days: Pablo Escobar and The New Medellin Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Dark Days: Pablo Escobar and The New Medellin Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Having the cop is one of the advantages of Medellin City Services®, a professional firm with a highly qualified bilingual guide and American ethics." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Dark Days: Pablo Escobar and The New Medellin Tour
3 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMedellínBus Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaMovie Tours - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - BogotáHistorical Tours - BogotáMovie Tours - BogotáHalf-day Tours - BogotáBus Tours - CartagenaHistorical Tours - CartagenaMovie Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaCategory
Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)San Pedro Cemetery Museum (Museo Cementerio San Pedro)Medellín Planetarium (Planetario de Medellín)Medellin Botanical GardenPueblito Paisa Gardeliana Museum (Museo Casa Gardeliana)San Antonio PlazaArvi Park and Piedras Blancas Park (Parque Arvi y Parque Piedras Blancas)Explora Park (Parque Explora)Lleras Park (Parque Lleras)Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)MetrocablePuente de Occidente (Bridge of the West) Eje Cafetero (Coffee Axis)Medellín Metropolitan CathedralLa Rueca RestaurantAntioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)Gardel Plaza