- Half-day Pablo Escobar tour of Medellin
- Discover a once-dangerous neighborhood with an inspiring story
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
- Pickup and drop-off at a central location
Departure & Return
meet up address is carrera 38 # 9 A -26 in Park Lleras in El Poblado (DONDE AQUELLOS bar) at 9 AM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are required to wear masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- Guides: Temperature is measured at the beginning of each working day
- Periodic disinfection of vehicles
- Use of antibacterial gel and alcohol
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Medellin City Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour is also a great way to see the city." See review