- Medellín sightseeing tour
- Discover the fascinating history of Medellín with your expert guide
- Visit the Museo de Antioquia, home of one of the largest collections of Botero paintings in the world
- Explore Parque de Bolívar
- Choose the full-day tour option to include lunch, a ride on the Metrocable and visits to more attractions
- All entrance fees and round-trip transportation included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Delight in the distinctive style of Fernando Botero at the museum, noting the grossly inflated features of his subjects. As a former resident of the city, Botero’s unmistakable stamp is prominent in the sculptures and artistic expression of Medellin; listen as your guide explains the cultural significance of the influential artist during your tour the space. Conclude your tour after visiting the museum, or extend your excursion with the full-day option detailed below.
Select the 8-hour tour option to enjoy thorough exploration of the sublime city; begin your tour in the cosmopolitan and classy neighborhood of Pablado, the social center of which is the beautiful Parque Lleras. Then, head to El Pueblito Paisa, a miniature version of a traditional Antioquian town located in the center of the city; admire panoramic vistas before ascending to dizzying heights on the Metrocable gondola, a state-of-the-art cable car built to allow poor hillside communities to commute to the center of the city. Feast upon a delicious traditional lunch before returning to your hotel at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands