- Explore some of Medellin's highlights during a private sightseeing trip
- Travel through the city using a mix of cars, metro rides, walking, and trips on the aerial cable car
- Check out the colonial churches, plazas, and Botero sculptures in Medellin's downtown
- Get a taste for colonial Colombia at El Pueblito Paisa
- Optional upgrade trip to Arvi Park by aerial cable car
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive at a station in the city’s downtown area and begin exploration on foot. Stop by a collection of sculptures created by Colombian artist Fernando Botero, and have time to admire the neighborhood's plazas, colonial churches, and the striking cultural house. Then climb aboard the aerial cable car for a ride into the mountains surrounding town.
Enjoy the views as you ascend above the city below, traveling up to El Pueblito Paisa in central Medellin. Get a look at what life was like in colonial-era Colombia as you wander around this attraction’s recreated village featuring a church, museum, and a collection of shops selling traditional Colombian handicrafts.
After the El Pueblito Paisa visit, you have two choices. Those visitors who select the optional upgrade visit to Arvi Park proceed on a second aerial cable car ride (extra cost), while all other visitors receive a ride back to their Medellin hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Please be at the lobby of your hotel or outside your apartment building gate at 9am so we can start our tour promptly.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Medellin Travels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Other tours only included a few things, but this one covered what I wanted: Parque Arvi and the cable cars, downtown and Parque Botero, and Pueblito Paisa." See review