- Countryside ATV tour from Medellín
- Professionally certified guide
- No experience necessary; open to participants of all skill levels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Get a safety briefing and orientation to the 2- and 4-stroke all-terrain vehicles. No experience is necessary, your professionally certified guides are with you every step of the way to ensure safety and comfort. Enjoy this activity with your family or group of friends.
Buckle up your helmet, hop on board and zoom off through the rolling hills of Colombia's countryside. Climb up steeply pitched mountainsides, enjoy the views from the top, then dip into the valleys and ravines on the other side. Get to know the beauty and distinctive features of the rural Colombian landscape during this thrilling activity.
When your ride time is over, return to the ATV center at Rionegro, then make the trip back to Medellín for drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- It is recommended that you wear jeans, long sleeve shirt, jacket and close-toed shoes
- It is recommended that you bring your own food and water
- Please note: The ATV ride is one-hour long and the tour's total duration is 4 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are wearing masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Medellin City Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff