- Discover Guatape, climb the Piedra del Peñol, and take a boat tour
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Convenient transport from Medellin
- Travel insurance and services of professional bilingual guide if desired
Departure & Return
It is only collected in hotels in the Poblado area with this option selected Start time: 06:30 am, start picking up at hotels. Maximum waiting time 5 minutes. Meeting point: El Poblado Park, in the church. Start time 06.50 am maximum waiting time 10 minutes .from this hour the tour will start
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The name of the hotel must be entered.
- identification document
- comfortable clothes and footwear
- If you have any medical prescription, do not forget the medicines
- photographic camera and battery-charged cell
- Operates in all weather conditions
- daily departures
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers must provide their identity document necessary for travel insurance, otherwise we are not responsible for eventualities.
- The tour is carried out with a minimum of 6 people
- Travelers must present a vaccination certificate, from 12 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viaja Medellin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized