- Visit a local coffee farm in San Sebastián de Palmitas on a full-day tour
- Learn about coffee production and the typical day of a coffee worker
- Sample various coffee drinks, local snacks, and enjoy a Colombian lunch
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Medellin hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- identification document
- comfortable clothes and footwear
- If you have any medical prescription, do not forget the medicines
- photographic camera and battery-charged cell
- Operates in all weather conditions
- no minimum number of people required, daily departures
- basic english guide
- It is recommended not to wear shorts and flip-flops.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers must provide their identity document necessary for travel insurance, otherwise we are not responsible for eventualities.
- Not recommended for people with mobility problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viaja Medellin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.