- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Keep your stomach happy by tasting foods from reputable kitchens
- Visit a series of food stops for a culinary overview
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Medellin hotels
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for veggies or vegetarians
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most of the meals contain beef, pork, cheese and some have gluten.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Medellin Day Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms