4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
During this two-day tour, immerse yourself in Indonesian culture with this extensive cooking class. Learn how to make authentic Sumatran and Indonesian dishes using traditional spices at a restaurant located in Medan. With this hands-on experience, you’ll learn a range of traditional dishes during the half-day class. This tour includes overnight accommodations as well as breakfast and lunch.
- Easily combine an overnight stay with a hands-on cooking class
- This tour is ideal for foodies visiting Indonesia
- Transfer from Kualanamu airport to the hotel is included
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned car
Saved to wishlist!
1 Overnight accommodation in hotel Deli River in 1 deluxe cottage + breakfast
1 time transfer from Kualanamu airport to hotel Deli River, ttransportation in comfortable air-conditioned car incl. fuel and driver.
cooking lesson with lunch in restaurant Omlandia.
personal expenses such as: drinks, souvenirs, lunch (except on day 2), dinner etc.
donations and tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Deli River
- Kuala Namu International Airport, Medan Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tri Jaya Tour and travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Learn how to make authentic Sumatran dishes using traditional spices?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Learn how to make authentic Sumatran dishes using traditional spices?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Learn how to make authentic Sumatran dishes using traditional spices?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Learn how to make authentic Sumatran dishes using traditional spices?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMedanCooking Classes - SumatraCooking Classes - PenangCooking Classes - Petaling JayaCategory